The Citi is on a level above all the rest. It has style that is evident from top to bottom with no exception. The body contouring mesh back provides a breathable yet supportive back support. A leather wrapped seat cushion and sleek metal base adds a classy look to any office. The Citi is also TAA compliant, making it ideal for schools and government buildings. Chair functions include seat height, arm height and width and tilt adjustment. Explanation of functions- 360 degree swivel: Chair is able to rotate 360 degrees in either direction. Seat height: Chair’s seat can raise and lower allowing the user’s feet to remain flat on the floor. 2:1 Synchro Tilt: Back reclines at a 2 to 1 ratio with the seat for a more comfortable angle. Knee Tilt: Pivot point near the front of the chair allows the user to recline with feet remaining flat on the floor. Tilt tension: Allows user to adjust the amount of force that it takes to adjust the seat back angle. Infinite Tilt lock: Allows the user to adjust and lock the chair’s tilt in an “infinite” amount of angles. Arm Height: Raise and lower to support users’ forearms and reduce neck and shoulder stress. Arm Width: Adjust the gap between arm rests to accommodate arm separation. All Regency chairs are backed by a 5-year limited manufacturer’s warranty on chair bases and frames and a 2-year limited manufacturer’s warranty on chair mechanisms and upholstery.
- Breathable mesh back provides lumbar support
- Soft leather seat cushion
- TAA Compliant for government buildings
- Chair functions include: 360 degree swivel, pneumatic seat height, 2:1 Synchro Tilt, Knee Tilt, Tilt Tension, Infinite Tilt Lock, Arm Height and Width
- Seat Height: 20-inches to 23-inches from floor, Seat Dimensions: 20-inches wide x 18-inches deep