Bring pride and professionalism as well as comfort to your office with the versatile Patriot. A contoured white mesh back provides lumbar support as well as air circulation. The black padded seat is upholstered with a soft, comfortable fabric. A host of adjustments accommodates all, which makes the Patriot a great choice for open office systems or a series of executive suites that require a uniform look. The Patriot is TAA compliant making it suitable for schools and government buildings. Chair functions include pneumatic seat height, back and arm height, arm width and tilt adjustments. Explanation of functions- 360 degree swivel: Chair is able to rotate 360 degrees in either direction. Seat height: Chair’s seat can raise and lower allowing the user’s feet to remain flat on the floor. Back Height: Chair back can be positioned in a range of heights that adds support to the user’s back. 2:1 Synchrony Tilt: Back reclines at a 2 to 1 ratio with the seat for a more comfortable angle. Knee Tilt: Pivot point near the front of the chair allows the user to recline with feet remaining flat on the floor. Tilt Tension: Allows user to adjust the amount of force that it takes to adjust the seat back angle. Arm Height: Raise and lower to support users forearms and reduce neck and shoulder stress. Arm Width: Adjust the gap between arm rests to accommodate arm separation. All Regency chairs are backed by a 5-year limited manufacturer’s warranty on chair bases and frames and a 2-year limited manufacturer’s warranty on chair mechanisms and upholstery.
- Contoured white mesh back provides lumbar support as well as air circulation
- Padded seat is upholstered with a soft and comfortable black fabric
- TAA Compliant making it suitable for schools and government buildings
- Chair functions include: 360 degree swivel, Seat Height, Back Height, 2:1 Synchrony Tilt, Knee Tilt, Tilt Tension, Arm Height, Arm Width
- Seat Height: 16-20-inches from floor, Seat Dimensions: 20-inches wide x 19-inches deep