Swing into creativity with the groove drafting chair. Designed with a ribbed vinyl sling back, groove comes with a sleek polished chrome-plated aluminum frame, rounded armrests, and a contoured waterfall seat to ease pressure on thighs. Effortlessly position groove with a 360 degree swivel, one touch Height adjustment, and a tilt tension knob that personalizes according to your needs. Dispersing body weight evenly, sling back designs are ergonomic, offer passive lumbar support, and deliver the support you need to stay energized and productive. Outfitted with five dual-wheel nylon casters, and an extra tall gas cylinder with footring, groove makes it easy to travel over either carpeted or hardwood floor surfaces. Equipped with all the comforts of its traditional counterparts, update your decor with a drafting chair that combined mid-century and contemporary design to create a vibe perfect for the modern office.
- Mid-century aesthetic – a retro-inspired addition to a Drafting table for painting, sewing, architecture Drafting, and other Creative skills, this versatile tall chair boasts an Iconic modern design
- Reception desk chair – greet guests while comfortably seated in a Drafting stool. This counter Height high office chair has a hydraulic Seat adjustment range of 22″ – 29″ from the ground
- Quality Construction – built with everyday use in mind, this adjustable Drafting chair features a chrome-plated aluminum frame with 360º swivel, tall gas cylinder, and dual wheel casters for mobility
- A versatile piece – foam padded and smooth faux Leather upholstered, groove’s ribbed Back design with footring and waterfall Seat make it an ideal stool for a Studio, reception area or Standing desk
- Chair Measurements – product dimensions: 24″L x 24″W x 39.5-47″H; Seat dimensions: 17.5″L x 21.5″W x 22-29″h; backrest dimensions: 16.5″W x 21.5″H; maximum weight capacity: 331 lbs