A million users can’t be wrong: Freedom is the gold standard by which other task chairs are judged. Winner of ten design awards to date-including the Design Distinction Award in the prestigious ID Design Review 2000 competition-the Freedom chair by Niels Diffrient has revolutionized the task chair industry. Its weight-sensitive recline, synchronously adjustable armrests, and dynamically positioned headrest set new standards for task chair performance and functionality to keep the sitter exceptionally comfortable while also lowering the risk of long-term injury.
- New Humanscale Freedom Chair with Headrest – F213 Advanced Adjustable Duron Arms
- Automatic Headrest – Freedom’s dynamic, position sensitive headrest adjusts to cradle your head and neck as you recline, and moves out of the way when you sit upright automatically.
- Recline Action – As you recline, you’ll maintain a near consistent eye level, while the angle between your torso and legs opens up for better body function.
- Contoured Cushions – The cushions are sculpted to closely follow body contours, which increase contact and decreases concentrated loads. Our optional Technogel seat cushion maximizes weight distribution and comfort.
- Responsive Backrest – The pivoting backrest automatically adapts to the changing needs of your spine during recline.