Specifically designed by Bill Stumpf and Jeff Weber for people who work or game in front of computers, the Embody Chair (2008) promotes good posture and makes you feel like you’re floating, providing ergonomic support while allowing you to move. Its narrow back allows you to twist and reach while its “spine” automatically adjusts to your body’s curve. In forward or reclined positions, the lumbar support stays with you. Having the freedom to move makes your body feel better, improves your blood circulation and sends more oxygen to the brain – all of which help you focus on your work.
- By stimulating blood and oxygen flow, Embody helps keep you focused and relaxed at the same time
- Six ergonomic functions encourages the most healthful posture for computer users-a working recline, which reduces spine compression and even slows fluid loss from discs
- Skin-like textile covering allows air to circulate and keeps you cool, no matter how long you sit
- Made in a facility that uses only renewable energy and is 95% recyclable at the end of its useful life
- 12-year Herman Miller warranty with Official Born-On-Date sticker