The Classic Aeron Chair was designed for Herman Miller by designers Bill Stumpf and Don Chadwick. Almost immediately, it was added to the permanent collection of the New York Museum of Modern Art. This now-iconic chair broke every convention in office chair design when it was introduced. Instead of foam padding, its seat and backrest were made of a breathable woven suspension membrane called Pellicle, which eliminates pressure and heat buildup as you sit. This model also features PostureFit Sacral Support another industry first to keep the seated spine in healthful alignment and combat fatigue. Building on the designers’ belief that everyone deserves a great chair, Classic Aeron comes in three sizes small (A), medium (B), and large (C) allowing it to fit a wider range of people than any office chair. Guided by a height-weight ratio, Herman Miller recommends Size B for people between 5’5″ and 6’2″ in height and weighing between 150 and 230 pounds. People with b
- Herman Miller’s patented Kinemat tilt mechanism lets your neck, shoulders, hips, knees, and ankles pivot naturally.
- Unique breathable Pellicle suspension dissipates the body heat that builds up while you work, keeping you cool and comfortable, while providing unparralleled support
- The “waterfall” front edge of the seat takes the pressure off your thighs, so your blood keeps circulating, keeping you alert and focused
- Offers superior comfort, body support and style in a design that redefines the very meaning of “work chair.”
- 12-year Herman Miller warranty with Official Born-On-Date sticker.