When it was first introduced, the Classic Aeron Chair immediately raised expectations for office chairs. Designers Bill Stumpf and Don Chadwick created a chair unlike any that had come before. Its organic curves fit the human body, and its patented Pellicle woven suspension material provides breathable, responsive support. Because they believed everyone deserves a great chair, Stumpf and Chadwick designed Classic Aeron in three sizes—small (A), medium (B), and large (C)—to accommodate the most comprehensive range of body types of any office chair. For an ideal fit, Herman Miller recommends Size C for individuals taller than 6’2″ and between 230 and 300 pounds. People with body types outside that range should consider Size A or B chairs. The lumbar pad adjusts to fit the natural curve of the midback, or lumbar region, for people of all sizes. The revolutionary ergonomic design of Classic Aeron continues to deliver supportive comfort for millions of people, making it the most recognizable office chair in the world. An environmentally sensitive design, Classic Aeron is made largely of materials that are recyclable at the end of its useful life.
- Classic Aeron Chair Size C provides optimal ergonomic support for people taller than 6’2″ and between 230 and 300 pounds; lumbar pad is adjustablee
- Patented Pellicle woven suspension textile weaves together two unique materials with elastic properties to make the seat and backrest flexible and breathable for enhanced comfort without the need for padding or traditional upholstery
- Kinemat tilt mechanism allows the chair to move with your body; pivot points align with the hips, knees, and ankles for a natural recline motion
- Features tilt limiter with seat angle adjustment, fully adjustable arms, adjustable lumbar, graphite base and frame, black armpads, and carpet casters
- The Herman Miller Aeron Chair shipped and sold by Amazon is backed by our 12-year, 3-shift warranty. Ships fully assembled. Made in the U.S.A