Locus Seat is designed to move with the body; this active movement promotes a relaxed spine and may help to engage your muscles. Leaning posture encourages a hip-to-torso range of 130 to 135 degrees, which provides less pressure on your spine and connecting muscles when compared to standing. Pivoting seat leg encourages dynamic movement, and the seat pan tilts up to 5 degrees to help support hip flexibility. Seat features a non-slip, easy-to-clean seat cushion that may help to reduce pressure points. Seat is made to work with standing desks and tables, and is rated up to 300 lbs. Easy-adjust piston-release handle raises and lowers the seat, accommodates user heights between 4′ 11″ to 6′ 10″. Seat is discreetly designed with wheels for easy portability and the post folds for easy storage. Anti-Fatigue Mat (included) may help to relieve stress on your feet and lower body while leaning/perching, providing a more comfortable working experience. The Locus Seat pairs perfectly with nearly all standing desk or height-adjustable workstations, so you can easily upgrade your existing standing desk. Designed by Martin Keen.
- Non-slip, easy-to-clean seat cushion may help to reduce pressure points throughout the day.
- Pivoting seat leg encourages dynamic movement.
- Seat pan tilts with knob up to 5 degrees to potentially help support hip flexibility.
- Designed to adjust to body’s movements; these movements may help the body to be active, relax the spine and engage muscles.
- Accommodates heights between 4’11” and 6’8″.